Gem*Star is a loyalty programme offered by 8 Gems designed to reward selected brand ambassadors.
- Gem*Star membership is by invitation only. Gem*Star programme membership is not transferable.
- Membership in Gem*Star programme is free and has no expiry date.
- Participation in Gem*Star programme constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions as well as any changes or modifications made in future.
- Members of Gem*Star will enjoy trade prices for 8 Gems caviar purchased on the website.
- It is the member's responsibility to enter his or her unique precious code when making purchases.
- The privileges and/or discount are extended only to selected members and their family and friends. Member’s unique precious code must be entered in order to enjoy the membership privileges and/or discounts unless otherwise stated.
- Whenever there is a change of personal particulars, it is the member’s sole responsibility to inform 8 Gems.
- The sale or barter of any Gem*Star programme benefits is prohibited.
- 8 Gems may from time to time send the member certain programme information that may include, but is not limited to, marketing materials which will inform them of special offers and products 8 Gems believes would be of interest to its members.
- 8 Gems reserves the right to amend the rules, restrictions, programme benefits, and special offers without notice. 8 Gems reserves the right to terminate the Gem*Star programme at any time.
- 8 Gems may immediately suspend or cancel a member’s Gem*Star programme benefits at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever at its sole discretion, including without limitation, if 8 Gems believes the member has breached or violated these Terms & Conditions, engaged in misuse or wrongdoing in connection with the programme, acted in a fraudulent, inappropriate, hostile or abusive manner, failed to pay any amount due to 8 Gems, or acted in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law, regulation, rule or ordinance. Such termination will result in an automatic forfeiture of any benefits without remuneration and the member will no longer be able to participate in the programme. Nothing contained in these Terms & Conditions shall limit 8 Gems in the exercise of its legal or equitable rights or remedies. Subject to applicable law, should 8 Gems ever file for or be subject to a bankruptcy proceeding, membership in the programme will automatically terminate.
- 8 Gems makes no warranties or representations, whether expressed or implied, and expressly disclaim any and all liability (including consequential damages) with respect to the quality of goods or services claimed, redeemed and/or enjoyed through Gem*Star programme. All conditions, warranties or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
- Fraud or abuse concerning Gem*Star programme benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by 8 Gems.
- This programme is void where prohibited by law.
- All interpretations of the programme terms and conditions shall be at the sole discretion of 8 Gems.
For further clarification, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.